Hookup: Sera in Lagos Needs Daily Customers

 


Hello Admin, I’m Esther from Lagos. I reside in mainland during weekdays, but I stay in island during weekends. 


I do in-house visitations. My charges is fair. Big boys deals please. Here’s my phone number for calls and WhatsApp: 0910737xxxx

REGISTER HERE TO GET HER NUMBER

Also:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN LAGOS CODEDRUNS WHATSAPP GROUP

CLICK HERE TO POST YOURSELF 


Please, don’t insult anyone girl in her DM. We received reports from our girls that some boys chats them after getting their numbers and begin to insult them when they mention their price.


Kindly note that after registration, if the price of the girl is not okay for you, we can send extra two girls phone number that’ll suits your budget. Thank you. 


Hookup: Sera in Lagos Needs Daily Customers Hookup: Sera in Lagos Needs Daily Customers Reviewed by Admin on 22:22 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. I like this girl. Met her last week, it was awesome 🥰 but she don’t want serious relationship. I need a runs girl I can date pls . I want you to help me publish myself Abeg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just paid and got her phone number now. I hope she do me well too

      Delete

Use the comment box below to drop your phone number and details to get hook up with Nigeria sugar mummies and young girls living near your area.



❤️❤️❤️


 CLICK HERE TO CONNECT WITH SUGAR MUMMY IN LAGOS, ABUJA, PH FOR JUST 2Knaira - BONUS


❤️❤️❤️


247 dating Blog is no.1 dating Blog in Nigeria for Sugar mummy and Nigeria WhatsApp group invite links 2019

DROP YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR WHATSAPP NUMBER BELOW TO JOIN OUR ADULT DATING GROUP

Powered by Blogger.