Ellen From Atlanta Georgia, USA Needs a Tall Black Nigerian Guy (27 to 35 years only)

sugar mummy from usa

We checked our email this morning, and we found out there are so many new requests for publications. This is Ellen from the USA. She has been dreaming to feel a Nigerian man in a romantic way. If you are between 27 to 35 years, you can shoot your shot. She sent this mail below;

Hello Admin, My name is Ellen, my friends and I want a boy with a really large cucumber. we hear African black men are great in bed. Well, I will like to experience that myself. I am willing to sponsor his trip down here in Atlanta, and payment can be monthly plus accommodation and other benefits if he can be good to me the other way round. Hahaha…. I have never had a good relationship over here due to my body shape and I really wish to have an African man. Thank you. I sent my ugly photos. lol


My contact details are: (number and email address hidden by us)

email - ellen****@gmail.com

my phone number is +140468*****

The details can only be sent through email or WhatsApp to registered members.

REGISTER HERE NOW
CONNECTION CODE: 
229151

See her photos below;

sugar mummy usa

rich ladies from usa



We have over 500+ white Ladies' phone numbers in the USA. Wealthy white Ladies looking

for black boys with big cassava. Don’t miss out. You can check them out HERE

Ellen From Atlanta Georgia, USA Needs a Tall Black Nigerian Guy (27 to 35 years only) Ellen From Atlanta Georgia, USA Needs a Tall Black Nigerian Guy (27 to 35 years only) Reviewed by Admin on 14:33 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested to come over please this is my WhatsApp number+2347046806498 I'm from nigeria and I'm 28 years old

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested to come over please this is my WhatsApp number+2347046806498 I'm from nigeria and I'm 28 years old

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm available for sugar mummy
    My WhatsApp number 08156339808

    ReplyDelete

Use the comment box below to drop your phone number and details to get hook up with Nigeria sugar mummies and young girls living near your area.



❤️❤️❤️


 CLICK HERE TO CONNECT WITH SUGAR MUMMY IN LAGOS, ABUJA, PH FOR JUST 2Knaira - BONUS


❤️❤️❤️


247 dating Blog is no.1 dating Blog in Nigeria for Sugar mummy and Nigeria WhatsApp group invite links 2019

DROP YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR WHATSAPP NUMBER BELOW TO JOIN OUR ADULT DATING GROUP

Powered by Blogger.